Services formerly provided by UCB’s PCSSC and UCOP’s EOC have been consolidated into a new operations team, UCOP Enterprise Shared Services (ESS).
UCOP's MFT / Workload Automation Team will now provide batch/workload automation, managed file transfers and software administration support for Control-M and GoAnywhere
UCOP's ESS Team will continue to provide batch monitoring, system monitoring and incident management for existing UCOP services and applications.
New UCOP Groups
|Enterprise Operations Center||Enterprise Shared Services (Beatrice Cardona)|
|PCSSC Coordinators||Enterprise Shared Services (Beatrice Cardona)|
|PCSSC Liaisons||MFT / Workload Automation (Pamela Sampson-Smith)|
|PCSSC Tool Admins||
Infrastructure Application Support (Bobby Cook, Interim Manager)
What You Can Expect:
On August 18, 2021, PCSSC and EOC customers can expect a seamless transition of services. Requests and inquiries can be forwarded via email, as well as using UCOP’s ServiceNow.
1. All requests should be submitted using a UCOP ServiceNow request form.
2. Please use one of these ServiceNow Request Forms when communicating with UCOP support teams:
3. Each request form will capture the necessary information and route to the appropriate team for quick response.
4. All campus locations / users have the ability to login to UCOP ServiceNow to submit requests.
5. For PCSSC requests, you will no longer receive a UCB ServiceNow ticket. A ticket will only come from UCOP’s ServiceNow.
6. To update or add comments to a UCOP ServiceNow ticket, you can reply to the email generated from UCOP’s ServiceNow, or login directly to https://ucop.service-now.com
a. An email sent to ESS-Tickets@ucop.edu will generate a UCOP ServiceNow request and assign it to the Enterprise Shared Services (ESS) team.
b. Users that are added in the “To:” field of your email will be added to the watchlist of the ticket generated.
c. Anyone added to the “Cc:” field will not be added to the watchlist of the ticket generated.
d. Emails cannot be “Forwarded” to this address. If you want to forward an email to ESS-Tickets@ucop.edu to open a Service Request, please be sure to remove the “FW:” from the subject line. Otherwise, a ticket will not be generated.
8. The PCSSC Call Center Telephone number (510) 664-4770 will be disconnected on August 18, 2021. Instead, please contact ESS at one of the numbers below.
ESS can be reached 24x7 by phone at (510) 987-0363 or (510) 987-0349.
10. The updated UCOP ITS organization chart can be found here
Beatrice Cardona, Pamela Sampson-Smith